Welcome to embedded world Conference 2016
"We are the Internet of Things" is the theme for a meeting of the world's best embedded developers and engineers at the embedded world Conference 2016 in Nuremberg, Germany. In recent years, the embedded community, through technical competence and an ongoing exchange of knowledge and expertise, has proven they are continually innovating and sharing real-world experiences.
Each year, an ever increasing number of embedded devices are combining to create a worldwide network of autonomous embedded systems – the Internet of Things. New technologies always entail risks; the actors on this stage must play their roles strategically, with due responsibility and far-sightedness, to create a secure Internet of Things.
Register now to ensure your attendance!
26 Sessions and 15 Classes!
In the sessions of the conference program you hear developers and decision-makers present a variety of ideas for solutions and their experience in Embedded Systems development in concise half-hour talks. Plus a summary view of selected technologies and current trends.
Quite different the classes – in workshops lasting half a day or throughout the day reputed experts speak on special topics. This format is aimed primarily at participants who want to familiarize basically, thoroughly and efficiently in a subject matter. Straightforward dialog with the experts helps to clarify specific questions. And is an excellent opportunity of quickly expanding your current expertise. The classes are didactic to guarantee maximum learning goals.
The areas covered by the embedded world Conference 2016:
- Security & Safety for embedded systems: Securing IoT Devices, A Holistic Approach to Embedded Security, Functional Safety, Secure Software Development Lifecycle
- Internet of Things: Connecting Embedded Devices, Embedded Wireless, IoT Architectures, Gateways, Testing & Solutions
- Software & Systems Engineering: Requirements Engineering, Standards & Tools, Architecture & Real-Time Aspects, Software Quality, Analysis, Testing & Design, AUTOSAR Beyond Automotive, Ultra Low Power, C/C++ Code – Embedded, Secure & Reliable
- Hardware Engineering: Cortex, Multicore, Designing with SoCs and FPGAs
- Embedded OS: Embedded Linux, Android, Eclipse, Introduction to Linux-RTOS, GNU/Linux for Safety-Critical Systems
- Management Focus: Agile Methods, New Business Opportunities, Open Source Software in Industrial Products
Review embedded world Conference 2015:
»Excellent!« * »Interesting topic, presenter’s enthusiasm is refreshing…« *
»The class gave me an in-depth insight into Android that will be very useful to my future developments« * »Great! I’d like to hear it again. Next year for my colleagues« * »Very interesting, near to practice« * »Very good training and a complete overview of different scenarios. Thank you!« * »Very informative and knowledgable instructor« * »A very interesting course, which actually gives a whole idea about how to implement linux… I greatly appreciate the opportunity of attending it.«